Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bella Color Challenge #46 - Arivedercibella Card

Today is Brent's and I's anniversary...not really anymore, but it's when we officially became boyfriend and girlfriend 7 years ago. I will probably be in a frenzy, as I'll be gathering up all of our last minute stuff to fly out tomorrow! I am soooooo excited!

I made this way before I made my Passport Hanna card. But I had a lot of fun with this card. I put all the cities I'll be visiting on there.

Bella Forum

Keyword: BCC46

SU: Old Olive, Regal Rose, Bashful Blue, and Cameo Coral
CTMH: Olive, Blush, Heavenly Blue, and Tulip


Paper: Making Memories Passport
Stamps: Stamping Bella, Passport Hanna
Rhinestones, Copic Markers, Making Memories Passport Stickers


I have scheduled postings through October 7th...and then I'll be back. I'm hoping to throw in a few "live" posts from Europe in as well. It'll probably be funny for me to come back and read what I wrote ahead of time and what I write in the moment.

Remember, you still have 4 weeks to catch up with all of the color challenges and I'll be drawing for a prize the week of challenge #50!

1 comment:

  1. Sparkle,
    I love this card!!
    I hope you have fun on your "Honeymoon" I can't wait to hear all about your trip!
    Safe travels!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks