Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lattebella Card and Created By Courtney Challenge #6

By the time you see this, I will be in Rome. I really wanted to go to Milan to see Louie Vuitton and Prada. Maybe buy a purse or two, lol. But Brent really wanted to go to Rome. I guess that just means I will have to plan "another" trip back to Italy, lol. Do I have any takers?!? My MIL was telling me about one of her friends who did a cruise around Italy. That sounded like a lot of fun too.

This week for Courtney's challenge is a sketch challenge. I couldn't handle another card with Teachabella, so since Lattebella was a prior 3 Little Dreams Bella Kit stamp, I thought it'd be okay to use her. :) I must say though, I love this paper and Katie did a great job at picking it out.


Paper: EK
Stamps: Stamping Bella, CTMH Say It In Style

Prima Flowers, Bella Dots, Brads, Copic Markers, Nesties, and Cuttle Bug
 
Don't forget to look at Courtney's, Dani's, Heidi's, Lorie's, and Sarah's cards too! If you play with us, you could win a prize from Courtney!  Ciao! Thats all the Italian I know, lol!

3 comments:

  1. Hey fellow DT member! I love your bellas!
    BTW - I am tagging you. Check out my blog for the deets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Sparkle! Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is too cute! Love the colors and the design! The flower is the key!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks