Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Created By Courtney Challenge #7

As you read this, I will be leaving Paris to go to London. We're taking the underground train to get there. It should be wonderful to be back in an English speaking country. I'm so excited to see the palace! And I've always thought Harry was cuter than William. I remember in high school, one of my choir friends loved Prince William. Her name was Jill and wanted to become Princess Ji, like Princess Di, lol.

Today's challenge is to take a card and case it. I'm not totally sure, but I believe the original card is Marjorie's...I took it off of the CTMH Boards last year. My card didn't come out as good as I would of hoped it too...but it's okay. Marjorie creates awesome artwork always anyways. :) I changed the colors from Garden Green (or maybe its Sweet Leaf) to Sorbet. I didn't have the same clip so that's different and I didn't do any sponging around the edges. Though, it would probably make my card look a lot better, lol. My circles are a little bit bigger, but the next size down on my nestabilities would of been too small.

 
Paper: CTMH Silhouette
Stamps: CTMH Soul Mates
CTMH Ribbon, Nestabilities, My Accents, Cuttlebug, and Heat Embossing


Don't forget to look at Courtney's, Dani's, Heidi's, Lorie's, and Sarah's projects too! If you play with us, you could win a prize from Courtney!

5 comments:

  1. I really like this! And love the added pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know that I saw the original card but your case is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card to CASE. I love the colors you chose as well as the originals. Hope you are having a fantastic time! be safe :) Kel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your case ^_~ Yup that was my card! It's so neat to see it again! Sorbet seems to go with everything, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks