Sunday, September 14, 2008

Elzybells Sketch Challenge #1

The UK Elzybells DT will be doing Sketch Challenges every other week. Since the only Elzybells I have are Christmas/Winter ones, you'll have to put up with my Christmas cards til I get more. (You can't use A muse stamps for these challenges.)


I was kindof bummed because Elizabeth did the DT call while I was away getting married. And by the time I came back from Portland, she had already picked her team. Oh, well...I believe all things happen for a reason and this was just not part of my path. But that doesn't stop me from shopping, lol.

 
Paper: Basic Grey Figgy Pudding
Stamps: Elzybells Winter Song
CTMH Sassy Strands, Nestabilities, Copic Markers, Cuttlebug, and Liquid Applique


I thought I would be coming home to tell you about the lovely evening we were suppose to have on Saturday. Val and Flip had a surprise for us and we were told to be dressed up and ready to go somewhere. They came earlier to watch the Oregon football game...and then we all got ready to go. We go outside and my car is gone!?! So...instead of going on our surprise...our night consisted of calling 911, calling State Farm, and filing a police report.

It's such bad timing...as we're leaving soon...and who knows when they'll find the car. The only good news I have for you is that I'm fully insured. So, at least I know I'll be okay. I'm really hoping they'll find the car before I leave so I have a better idea of what we're going to do. I'm scared to see it once they find it, if they find it. I'm hoping either the damage isn't too bad or that its totalled. I just know they'll be problems with the car if the damage is anywhere inbetween. It's probably in Canada by now...

Anyhoo- please keep me and Brent in your thoughts...and cross your fingers they find my car soon.

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Sorry you missed the DT call. :-(
    And so very sorry about your car! I hope you hear something soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the card Sparkle! So sorry about the car. I had mine stolen once, they found mine with lots of damage, but fixed it up good as new. Then it was totaled like a month later. bummer. Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute card!

    So sorry about your car. Ugh. And just as you're trying to get ready to go. I hope they find it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card, love the image, fab embossing and tweet sentiment! sorry to hear about your car, hope they find it sound and it is okay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card & image! She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, that just stinks about your car! I hope they find it all in one piece and return it safe and sound.

    Love the card. And of course...they can't keep us from shopping! LOL.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no! Sorry to hear about your car. I hope they find it soon. Your card is great though :D And the scrapbook page is too cute! Wishing you luck dear!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks