Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fall For the September Bella Bash Challenge #2 - Kintabella Card

Since I couldn't be more creative with the "Fall" theme, I chose to do a color challenge. I promise to switch it up more for November when I host a challenge again.

Bella Forum

SU: Really Rust, Summer Sun, Old Olive, and Ruby RedCTMH: Autumn Terracotta, Sunflower, Olive, and Barn Red

 
Stamps: Stamping Bella
Paper: CTMH
CTMH Leaves, Brads, Scor-pal, Paper Piecing, and Copic Markers


By this time Brent and I should be in Salzburg with Drew and Lisa. It will be nice to see them, as we haven't seen them since their American wedding in Oregon a few years ago.

You have until 10pm Central Time tonight to participate in the challenges. Remember, Jamie will be picking my winner! Good luck to you all and can't wait to see what you all made when I come home!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't think I liked this stamp until now Sparkle! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, great. Now I need this stamp. lol. See, I love to crochet, but couldn't think of any good words to put with it (since they are all knitting related on the site). Oye. Dang it. :o)

    I see Lorie has fallen victim to your wiles as well though. hee hee.

    Hope you're enjoying your trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks