Sunday, September 28, 2008

Holiday Line Up!

Peace...peace...peace on Earth and goodwill to all...my saying reminds me of this song that we sang in 6th grade choir. It was a round that was meant to go with Silent Night.

I got this image from Wish RAK. I had alot of fun with this image and am excited to use them for some of my Christmas cards. I suppose they're elves...but I realized they're all guys. :)

 
Paper: CTMH Evensong
Stamps: SU Holiday Line Up, CTMH Say It In Style
Liquid Applique, CTMH Buttons, and Copic Markers


Have a great Sunday all! I'll be moving on to Paris! C'est la Vie!

4 comments:

  1. What a super fun Christmas card...so cute!!! :D Have fun in Paris!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted that christmas stamp..now I'm convinced I need it!! LOL Great Card! I've seen you on SCS but I've never visited your blog!! Lot's of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that stamp, awesome colouring.
    Hope the holiday is going good!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that!!
    Thank You Sparkle! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks