Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Elzybells!

I was so excited that my Elzybell stamps have already arrived. I thought they might take awhile since they were coming from the UK.  And wow, they are so much bigger than the A muse images. It's nice to have full size stamps.

This image reminds me of Erica, as her family goes and cuts their own Christmas tree every year. Brent and I haven't had a Christmas tree since when we both lived in Oregon (which is 3 Christmases ago), lol. Not even a little one. But maybe I'll find a cute little fake one that doesn't take up much space.


Paper: Basic Grey Figgy Pudding
Stamps: Elzybells Girls Carrying Tree, CTMH Say It With Style
Copic Markers, Buttons, Nestabilites, Liquid Applique


I hope you all have a great Sunday. I'm going to Target...and then I'm not sure. Probably do a layout from my bridal shower. But I will be showing you tomorrow what I made for the Hanna Release Challenges. I'm excited about them...hope you are too.

8 comments:

  1. How cute! I have some of that paper too! Have fun shoppin' and stampin' today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOO CUTE! I've got to check out these stamps! Love the stitching and the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! I just picked up my first Elzybells and thought it looked small, now I know to order the ones from the UK! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so cute! I love these images, they are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful and cute your card is. I always love your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card, Sparkle! My Elzybells are the smaller ones, I have been drooling over the larger images. Your card is just great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww...super cute! Love this image and of course buttons are fantastic on any card! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks