Friday, September 12, 2008

Yummy Ice Cream!

Isn't this guy from CC Designs just adorable? He comes in right after Riley. For a girl who hasn't owned any pets herself, sure does love her little critters, lol.

He was part of my already colored stack and decided I would use this fun paper Catherine sent me. She made my marriage advice book out of it. Of course me being OCD, had to have matching paper so my layouts in my scrapbook match. Catherine had an extra pack of paper and sent it to me. :)


Paper: Colorbok
Stamps: CC Designs Sweet Treats
Prima Flowers, Copic Markers, Bella Dots, Crystal Stickles, and Cuttlebug


I hope you all have a great Friday!

8 comments:

  1. OMG!!! THis is the cutest card EVER!!! Love your coloring, the image, the DP....EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. scraphappystamper.blogspot.comSeptember 12, 2008 at 7:57 AM

    Sparkle,
    I love this card!!! The colors are GREAT!!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I decided to blame it on you if I go broke. You always make your images looks so great, so then I buy them thinking I'm at least half as good as you....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love the colors! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card, love the colours and the super cute monkey is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! I love that monkey. I haven't broken down and bought him yet, but my resolve is weakening! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have really fallen for these CC Design stamps, too. Love this monkey with the ice cream. So cute! Great colors!! :) Kel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks