Thursday, December 4, 2008

Another Card for Heroes

Here is another card I made with my Odd Bird Planet Stamps. And I know my buttons look a bit off, but they're dark green. And that's a cute little silver star brad on top of the tree. I hope you all have a little holiday cheer!

Paper: Basic Grey Figgy Pudding
Stamps: OBP Charles Cardinal Right and Left, A Dash of Holiday Cheer
CTMH Buttons, Floss, Liquid Applique, Copic Markers, CTMH Brads


Hope you all have a great Thursday! Who do you think Christina will pick for the solo surgery?!?

11 comments:

  1. It is suuuuper cute!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect DP for the background! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love the snowy hillsides (are they stitched?) and how you incorporated the buttons and brad.

    Jane
    SBS4

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!! Fabulous dp and that button tree is fantastic!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable. Love your button tree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!!! I love the scene you created and how you used that basic grey paper in the background. And I really like the hills you created as well ^_~ I may have to try that one, plus those cardinals are darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute Sparkle. I love how you made the christmas tree out of buttons. I always look forward to your cards. Sorry about the deleted comment. I miss typed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness Sparkle, these are adorable. If you feel like RAKing some images, feel free to send them my way :-) Heidi Walczak

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love this! How creaive and so original. The snow is just as wonderful as the tree!!!! and those cute Cardinals!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great scene! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks