Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Another Gift Card Holder with Flopsey

This is for my step-mom Anna. Her favorite place to shop is Nordstroms, so we got her a gift card to there. She doesn't like crafts at the slightest...and doesn't really appreciate the effort. But I think it's still darling!

I followed the gift card tutorial on the MFT Forums from a couple of weeks ago. This is the standard A2 card size of 4 1/4 by 5 1/2.

Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Stamps: My Favortie Things, CTMH
Liquid Applique, Snowflake Punch, MM Buttons, Crystal Stickles, Ribbon, and Copic Markers


I hope you all have a great Tuesday! Hopefully we will be leaving to go to Portland tomorrow. It really just depends on the weather. Portland actually got more snow then we did...it'll be a last minute decision.

If I do make it down there, I will have limited access to stuff, as my parent's don't have internet or cable at their new house. But my in-laws do, so I should be able to peek in. If you have time to yourself away from the house full of family, I do have scheduled posts for this whole week. Everyone have a fun and safe holiday!

5 comments:

  1. Believe me, I'm sure she silently appreciates the beautiful things you make for her!

    This is terrific. I love it.

    Have a safe trip and a fabulous holiday.

    Stef H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, Flopsey is adorable, and I love the colors you chose!

    Have safe travel and a wonderfully merry Christmas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even if she doesn't appreciate it, I do. Your card is just too cute. Hope you make the trip. Have a Merry Christmas.
    Hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is A-DOR-ABLE!!! She will love it even if she doesn't "get it"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like I have been gone forever and it's only been since Christmas. I love this card! He is so adoable and the snowflake is wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks