Saturday, December 27, 2008

Bella Color Challenge #59 and More Scraplings!

These are my newest obsession and I think I need to find a great way to use these practically, lol. The best thing would be just little fun note cards or tags for gifts. I won't use these as bookmarks because they're not flat. And I love bumpy things too much!

I put fun flock on my monkey's tummy. The Amuse ice cream images are from Wish RAK, and the last one is for Bella Color Challenge #59. Hope picked Sorbet, Taffy, and Outdoor Denim. Her twist was to make a thank you card.

Paper: CTMH Cardstock, Perfect Day
Stamps: CTMH Lifes a Jungle, Amuse, and Stamping Bella
Crystal Stickles, Copic Markers, Prima Flowers, CTMH Brads, Buttons, and Fun Flock


6 comments:

  1. Are these ever fantastic! What a fun-type card or just a keepsake. I love it!

    Stef H

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I definitely need to use up some scraps this way! They would be fun to get too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute. Love the little monkey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, here's my opinion of each one:
    1. Cute
    2. Cute
    3. Cute

    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All these bitties are so cute! I'm going to end up buying labels just for these, lol. Or at the very least using the dimensions! I would totally use them for gift tags. They would work great tied to cello bags with some goodies inside!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks