Saturday, December 6, 2008

Bella's Favorite Stamper #2 - Bubblebella Card

This month we chose Jessica to be Bella's Favorite Stamper for December. To participate, CASE one of Jessica's Bella cards and change 2 things on your card. If you play with us, your name will go into the hat to win a $20 gift card to Stamping Bella. You will have until next Saturday night to upload your card to the Bella Forum.

Keyword: BFS2

This is the card that I CASEd for Jessica. I don't know why, but my card doesn't look pink in the photo. I used Pink Carnation, but it looks more like Tulip...I took the ribbon out since I didn't have any that matched and moved the flowers over more to the left. I picked this card because I've been wanting to use my older Bellas more. Ever since I stopped doing color challenges, I feel like my Bellas are lonely. :)

Paper: DCVW Pocket Poises Stack
Stamps: Bubblebella
Prima Flowers, Rhinestones, and Copic Markers


2 comments:

  1. So cute!!! Love those flowers and the dp is perfect! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. I love that bella.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks