Saturday, December 13, 2008

Candy is Dandy

Remember when these clam cards were popular?!? Well, I didn't had the circle Nestabilities then, so I never made one. I was inspired by Lynn to make one, since she's been making such cute cards with her bitty blooms. This doesn't even compare, but I thought these would be great guy Christmas cards! I think my dad would find this funny...and my FIL.

Paper: Basic Grey Wassail, CTMH Cardstock
Stamps: Odd Bird Planet
CTMH Ribbon, Nestabilities, Copic Markers, and Crystal Stickles


So...have you made any Christmas Cards for the 2 a week challenge?!? I have 2 really cute cards for tomorrow! I hope you all have a great weekend...its suppose to snow!

9 comments:

  1. oh Wow that is just beautiful. I love the image - so cute. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is wonderful! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sparkle,
    Your card is adorable! The little elf sleeping on the candy cane so sweet especially with these great papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card!! is really good! and looks sooo yummy!!

    Sorry I haven't been a good sista lately!! I have a busy semester this year! but hopefully I'm finishing everything! so I will visit more often!!

    Merry Christmas!

    Love,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sparkle,

    This is a great card! I love the colors and composition!!! I have to try one of these!!!

    I came by to visit for the first time because I noticed on the Pink Cat Blog that we both were asked to Guest Design for one month next year.

    Congrats you have great work!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too cute! I {heart} candy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is adorable. Love that little gnome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute! love the gnome on the candy cane!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOOH I love him he's passed out from the sugar!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks