Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Card Challenge Week #3 and Marjorie's Color Challenge #43 - Lattebella Cards

Every week, I'm making 2 Christmas cards, so by the first week of December 2009, I will have 104 cards already made. If you play along with me, send me your links and I'll put them in my post.

I copied this idea from Marjorie, to use Lattebella as a more holidayish Bella. Marjorie's Color Challenge this week was Tulip, Kiwi, Topiary, and Colonial White. I used White Daisy instead of Colonial White.

I know I thought I had let it go...but I'm down to 2 scraps of Kiwi...and in just a few days, it will be a retired CTMH color. One more tear for Kiwi and Breeze. But I love Sorbet and Tulip...so I guess it evens out, lol.

Paper: CTMH Cardstock
Stamps: Stamping Bella, Sentiment is MFT Baby It's Cold Outside
Snowflake Punch, Nestabilities, Copic Markers, Stitching, Snowflake CB Embossing, and Basic Grey Brads


Everyone have a great Sunday! It's almost Christmas time!

Jamey's Cute Penguin Card
Steph's Pretty Joyful Card
Nicole's Adorable Card Crazy Art CardsMarjorie's Gorgeous Star Card

11 comments:

  1. Cute use of this stamp set! And you just had to go and mention Breeze...sad sad day for me.

    Here is my card for this week...http://www.alittleembellishment.com/2008/12/21/christmas-cards-week-3/

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute this is. I really like the festive colors and The STAMP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm....2 Christmas cards a week...that's a good idea...I'm going to try to play along!

    SWEET cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! I'm with you, I am so going to miss Kiwi, I am getting very low too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say, you are one talented lady. I'm just lovin' your work!

    TFS!

    Stef H

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed the first two weeks, but here is the link for my cards this week. Love your color choices and the stamps! Fabulous!

    http://stephaniecastrodesigns.blogspot.com/2008/12/christmas-card-challenge-week-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO cute! Love the way you colored your bellas, and that sentiment is perfect for where I live (feels like -22F right now)! Stay warm! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards, Sparks!

    I need to get caught up on your challenge! I have been making the cards, but haven't posted them here yet. Maybe tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're on Sparkle, I will see how I go. I won't start until after I get back from holidays, so will be a few behind.

    Love your card, like how changing the colours up make it christmas like!

    :) Marcia
    SBS4

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never thought to use lattebella as a Christmas stamp! How clever is that?!

    Love both of these cards, gorgeous layouts and fab colour combos ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of these are just fantastic! I love that you made them Christmas cards! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks