Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Card Challenge Week #4, Marjorie's Color Challenge #44, and SCS's Color Challenge # 197 - Glideabella Cards

Every week, I'm making 2 Christmas cards, so by the first week of December 2009, I will have 104 cards already made. If you play along with me, send me your links and I'll put them in my post.

Marjorie's color challenge this week was Cranberry, Ponderosa Pine, Sorbet, and Juniper. I didn't use any Sorbet in my card as I couldn't get it to look right. I'm sad that tomorrow will be Marjorie's last color challenge...but look forward to seeing her put her efforts into other things that she really wants. And I understand...I use to host the Bella Color Challenges every week and I know how time consuming it can be. I know Marjorie will accomplish her goals and wish her great luck! :)

The color challenge last week on SCS was Kiwi Kiss, Basic Grey, Baja Breeze, and Not Quite Navy. Since I only have Kiwi Kiss and Baja Breeze...I also used Outdoor Denim and Grey Wool.

Paper: CTMH Cardstock, CTMH Perfect Day, SU Cardstock, SU Bella Rose
Stamps: Stamping Bella and CTMH
Liquid Applique, Copic Markers, Crystal Stickles, CTMH Brads, Buttons, CB Snowflakes, Snowflake Punches, and Rhinestones


I hope you all are enjoying your weekend! Brent and I are going bowling today with his co-workers. :)

Alanna's Adorable Snowman Card
Marjorie's Wonderful Warm Winter Wishes Card and Wise men CardSteph's Gorgeous Merry Wishes Cards

6 comments:

  1. Love both of your cards Sparkle. That bella is so cute and the snowlakes and liquid applique on each card really make them pop.

    Here's my card for this week's challenge. Thanks for doing this challenge as I am very challenged and only made 2 Christmas cards to send out this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I guess it helps if I leave the link.

    http://damoses.blogspot.com/2008/12/christmas-cards-after-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. dang it...you need to remind me to do this every week! the two i created the first week i ended up using this year...so I need to make 8 right??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sparkle!

    Here are my cards for this week. Have a wonderful day!

    http://stephaniecastrodesigns.blogspot.com/2008/12/christmas-card-challenge-week-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to mention that I love your cards! Duh! Love the Bella's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both just so darn cute and pretty too. The snowflakes are perfect on these.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks