Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Card Challenge Week #2, Marjorie's Color Challenge and Split Coast Color Challenge - Daisyboardabella Cards

So here are my next set of Christmas cards to add to the pile. Every week, I'm making 2 Christmas cards, so by the first week of December 2009, I will have 104 cards already made. If you play along with me, send me your links and I'll put them in my post.


Paper: CTMH Serendipity and Caprice
Stamps: Stamping Bella, CTMH January Puzzle, and Say It With Style

Liquid Applique, Crystal Stickles, Copics, CTMH Brads, and Snowflake Punch

Paper: SU Cardstock
Stamps: Stamping Bella, CTMH Say It With Style
Liquid Applique, Crystal Stickles, Copics, Snowflake Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, and Snowflake Punch

Marjorie's darling Elzybell card
Erica's fun and bright Christmas cards

Can you believe that I have had this stamp for almost a whole year and this is the first time I have ever inked her?!? Well, I caved in after Marjorie got her Papertrey stuff. I had to have this set, because of course one of the stamps is "sparkle." And I've been dying to have some snowflakes!

Marjorie's color challenge was Crystal Blue, Desert Sand, Dutch Blue, and Chocolate. The Split Coast color challenge was Riding Hood Red, Taken With Teal, and Baja Blue. Thanks to Wish RAK, I actually had all the SU colors to play!

Having a red and blue card makes me think of Sleeping Beauty and how the fairies fight over how the dress should be blue or pink, lol. So, which Bella do you like better? I like the side stamping on the blue one...but love the layers on the red one.

8 comments:

  1. Angela (SCS monkeymama)December 14, 2008 at 5:01 AM

    Hmmm... I can't really say which one I like better, because I love them both so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both are darling!!! I think I like the one on the right better just because I love red, lol!! I love how you used the papertrey snowflake for an embellie on these too!! Here's the card I made for your Christmas Sunday challenge :D I will be making at least one card a week and will sometimes make two as I don't need 104, just about 70 ^_~

    http://mommyscraps.blogspot.com/2008/12/sparkles-christmas-card-challenge-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them both. I love the snowboard. Super cute Sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to say that I'd join you but when it comes to making Christmas cards I am a true procrastinator. Not sure why.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, what a great idea.... and these cards are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute! Love your added snowflake too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of them are so so cute! I really really like the one on the right though, because it's so bright and cheery. Like that punch you've used, too. You are the Bella Queen in my book!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks