Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Created by Courtney Challenge #18

This weeks challenge is dots! Any kind of dots! I love polka dots, so this paper was perfect. And since I'm a coffee lover, it's totally suited for me! The gnome reminds me of Catherine. :)

Okay...who are my 80's children? Do you remember the Ruby Squirt commercial where these kids take a garden gnome from a house--go all over town with it, take pictures of it "doing stuff" and then dropping off the gnome with the stack of pictures back from where they took it?

I have always wanted to do that! I still haven't, but in college Catherine and I stole the AGR's (fraternity) gnome and painted it! Then we brought it back with his new outfit, lol.

Paper: Basic Grey, CTMH
Stamps: Just Johanna
Bella Dots, Copic Markers, and Prima Flowers


Don't forget to check out the rest of the team's cards. All of them are listed under the CBC Challenge Chicks list on the right side of my blog. If you play along with us, you could win a prize from Courtney! If you upload to SCS, the keyword is CBCC18. Everyone have a great Tuesday!

6 comments:

  1. Ohhh this is a FUN card. Love your DOTS on the BG AND the coffee mug...not to mention the sparkly ones too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great! The gnome is adorable and I love all the dots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sparkle - this is so cute!!! And you'll never know how squeakin' close I came to using this same paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is darling!!! I am not big on gnomes but since he is coming out of a coffee/teacup I might just have to have him, lol!! Fun card dearie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colour combo, I love blues and browns together!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks