Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Created By Courtney Challenge #19

Today's challenge is a sketch challenge! I kindof cheated...but did use all of the elements! While I love the colder weather, I put the flower on there in remembrance of nice springy weather, lol. I'm a spring baby, so its my favorite season!

Paper: CTMH Enchanted
Stamps: Magnolia Stamps, CTMH
Copic Markers, CTMH Buttons, Bigger Brads, and Crystal Stickles




Don't forget to check out the rest of the team's cards. All of them are listed under the CBC Challenge Chicks list on the right side of my blog. If you play along with us, you could win a prize from Courtney! If you upload to SCS, the keyword is CBCC19.

This will be the last Created By Courtney Challenge for 2008. We'll be taking a break for the holidays and be back in 2009! Everyone have a great Tuesday and we'll see you in the New Year with more new challenges!

13 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous, Sparkle! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your colors you have used so festive and FUN! The embellishments really help make the card also. since you have magnolia stamps head over to Kelly from SBS4 site, she is looking for designers for Magnolia...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! Your color combination is wonderful and the detail on the card is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just adorable. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great colours!!! adorable card:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card!! I'm loving the rich colors and all the purple!!! The sparkly on the leaves is too cute too! I love seeing your cards - they get me all revved up to create!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sparlke,
    Your card is adorable for the challenge! I love the vibrant colors, glittery leaves and sweet Magnolia image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job with your card! I see no cheating, just cuteness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gee...I sure did miss a lot of posts while my internet was down! Darn ice storm!

    LOVE LOVE LOVE this card, Sparks! I finally get to play with my Tildas today. I only ordered a few that I can use. Rick got me several more for my stocking! (He told me to pick them, so I know what they are but can't have them until Christmas). You, Lori, and Hope have me hooked! So off I go to play with them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great adaptation! I love it. I also love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute take on the challenge! It is so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards are always just too cute! Beautiful coloring job, I hope one day with lots of practice to be able to color as nicely as you do.

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's always great to see how sketches are interpreted. love what you did with the buttons!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks