Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wreathabella Tin and Created By Courtney's Challenge #17

Today's challenge is to make an ornament. I know, I know...I cheated. But I didn't want to make an ornament as I won't have a Christmas tree. I haven't had one since Brent and I moved to Denver. Living in a small apartment, there just isn't room. And I'm not willing to move my craft stuff to make room, lol. We spend Christmas with our families down in Portland anyways...so we actually get 2 of them and we don't have to decorate or put them away! The best of both worlds! :) My dad tried to not have one a few years ago...I told him he was crazy, as it was Emily's first Christmas. So he bought a fake one and he puts it up every year now.

This ornament is so gorgeous, I want enough to fill a whole tree for myself! I got it at Michael's on sale. I'm going to give it away as a gift and I did make a cute tin for it to go into!

Paper: CTMH Evensong
Stamps: Wreathabella from Stamping Bella, CTMH Say It In Style
Liquid Applique, Crystal Stickles, Copic Markers, and CTMH Ribbon


Don't forget to check out the rest of the team's ornaments. All of them are listed under the CBC Challenge Chicks list on the right side of my blog. If you play along with us, you could win a prize from Courtney! If you upload to SCS, the keyword is CBCC17. Everyone have a great Tuesday!

8 comments:

  1. Oh girl. This is just adorable. What? You didn't make that? Oh for pete's sake. You so COULD have with all that talent you've got! Love, love, love the box. I know the recipient will love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ornament! I have to pick one out every year as we play an ornament game every year at my Aunt's house. I love the tin...so super cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg...lol... I was looking at the picture before reading what you wrote, and I'm thinking, how in the h-e-double-hockey-sticks did she make THAT?! That's awesome! :) Then I read that you bought it, and I felt much better about myself (I felt reeeeeeally inferior when I thought you made it! lol!).

    Love the tin though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I did the same thing as Sarah! How the...!
    Your tin is super cute and is great with the ornament! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh. That ornament is soooo pretty. Someone will be happy to get it. And, yes I am excited about the new catalog. My catalogs come today. I have seen it online and love it. It's probably one of the best that they have put out. Let me know if you need one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness I thought you made that ornament!!! LOL! That tin is adorable, Sparkle. Love the stickles on the wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, thats a pretty cute tin. Love that image, might have to add that to my wish list!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  8. How creative and what a great gift too! A real keepsake gift and the container too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks