Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fixafella Home Depot Gift Card Holder

This is my dad's Christmas present. Since my family moved into the new house, I'm sure my dad could use this gift card to get any last minute little stuff that he and Anna are still working on.

I know it's not very holiday-ish or very festive. But nothing matches a bright orange gift card then orange...lol. Orange you glad?!?

Paper: EK Success
Stamps: Fixafella by Stamping Bella, CTMH Say It With Style
CTMH Bigger Brads, Copics, and White Gel Pen


I hope you all have a great hump day! 8 days til Christmas!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome GC holder! And I love your highlighting on the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE! He looks like a real Home Depot guy! Love the plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's terrific! Your dad will love it!

    Stef H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, very true! I love the orange though and festive or not this card is adorable!! I love the shading you did on his outfit ;D!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great GUY card (both the card and the gift card). I'm sure your Dad loved it.

    Jane
    SBS4

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet..! He is really looks like a Home Depot guy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks