Monday, December 8, 2008

Ipodabella Gift Card Holder

Whats the best part of giving I-tune gift cards? Making gift card holders with Ipodabella! Lol.

Paper: Basic Grey Figgy Pudding
Stamps: Stamping Bella, CTMH
Ribbon, Silver Pipe Cleaners, Jingle Bells, Crystal Stickles, and Copics


Here is the Hero Arts You Tube Video Tutorial, if you want directions on how to make this. Instead of cutting a slit, I used my label spellbinders to cut the little slot for the gift card.


I'm slowly finishing up my crafty gifts...just a few more of these to make. I hope you all have a great Monday! It's back to work for me.

13 comments:

  1. OOOH very cute! I have to check out this tutorial I have tons of these to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too adorable! I love how cute it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this, Sparks! Who wouldn't be thrilled to get this with or without the gift card?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just too perfect. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love this! Love it! I can't remember if I thanked you for the adorable birthday card or not. I haven't been myself lately, I think I am starting to get better finally though. I love the card, the little girl is so sweet! and of course all of the pink is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! I think that's why I bought her...esp with young nieces! LOL... Very pretty creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sparkle my daughter would love this card. It's all about her ipod. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card!!
    I need this bella!!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute!!! Love your idea and the emblishements.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The perfect gorgeous card for the perfect gift card! I really like the DP and the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this soooooo very much, the other day I did a gch and add a silver pine cleaner also, but not the jingle bells!! (and I have them on my table!!) I need to do something today with both!! Thanks for the inspirations, your works are always GORGEOUS!! you are so talent!!

    Love,
    diana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay these last couple of cards are just TOO STINKING CUTE!!!! I absolutely LOVE what you did with the silver chisel and the jingle bells!!! I'm so stealing this idea for next year ^_~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks