Friday, December 26, 2008

It's Your Birthday!

All of the new Odd Bird Planet stamps are now available to purchase. Here is the link to see all of the new stamps. I wanted to show some versatility with these stamps. While these are gnomes with Christmas presents, you could technically use them for any kind of celebration. So I made a Birthday card instead.

Paper: CTMH, Basic Grey Cupcake
Stamps: Odd Bird Planet Kelly's Boy Gnome with Gifts, Kelly's Girl Gnome with a Stack of Gifts
Copic Markers, Cuttlebug, Buttons, and Stitching


Everyone have a great Friday!

3 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! A really great birthday card. I love the colors and those buttons too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks