Friday, December 19, 2008

Marjorie's Birthday! Cakeabella Card

Today is Marjorie's birthday. I'm sorry to say that with holiday mail, she'll probably get it super late. But I hope she has a great birthday.

This is one of my favorite birthday Bellas and I know Marjorie likes chocolate, so I used my brown liquid applique for her cake icing. :)

Paper: CTMH Good Times
Stamps: Stamping Bella, CTMH Happy Birthday
CTMH Conchos, Brads, Buttons, Copics, and Prima Flowers


Everyone have a great Friday! 6 days left till Christmas!

10 comments:

  1. WOW! This is great. I love the colors... and that cake looks yummy.

    Stef H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card~love the flower and button!

    Here in MA, they don't cancel school unless the snow is too deep for the buses, which means 12"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Love those little star brads! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute Sparkle! I love that CTMH paper!

    WE've had snow and temps AVERAGING 10 Below since Sunday and exoected through next week. And nothing get's canceled excpet the travel programs! LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sparkle this is such a great Cakeabella card! The colors with the bright yellow flower and button are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. she is sure to love it. I am so jealous of your day off!!! Have a great one.
    Hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card!! I lovey the chocolate icing ^_~ And your MFT card was way cute too!! Isn't it so funny how just a tiny bit of snow makes such a big fuss in places that don't get it, lol! And I don't mind cards being late ^_~ I'm a running late gal even without the holiday season, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card, I am sure Marjorie will love it!

    Hope you have a wonderful christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks