Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Marjorie's Color Challenge #41 and MFT Who's That Girl #12

Is it scary to see Tilda so big? Does it look like she's staring at you?!? I just got bored and changed it. Maybe I'll change it again soon. Who knows, lol.

I thought this week's challenges would be hard. The Who's That Girl challenge was to use glitter and the stamp set Merry Christmas? I was soooooo hoping that Marjorie would stick to Christmas colors, lol. She chose Twilight, Crystal Blue, Creme Brulee, and Sorbet.

Everyone has been using chunky glitter for snow and I caved in and bought some. I really only went to Michael's to get pop up dots and blades for my paper cutter. But, I got it from the kid's crafts section and it was only $3.49. The Martha Stewart one was $9.99.

So, here's my attempt of making a window scene with snow on the window ledges.

Paper: CTMH
Stamps: MFT Merry Christmas?, CTMH
Glitter, Copic Markers, and Crystal Stickles


This Friday is the next Bella Bash! We're having it early because Stamping Bella is turning 2 on December 7th. So I hope to see you in the Bella Forum on Friday, December 5th at 7:30 pm Centeral Time.

Thats 5:30 pm PST, 6:30 pm MST, and 8:30 pm EST.

There will be new stamps released! There will be games, challenges, and the prizes have been raised just for Bella's birthday. Normally we give away $20 gift cards, but this time we're giving away $50 gift cards! That could be a fun Christmas present to you!

16 comments:

  1. I LOVE your new banner, Sparkle! Wow, so pretty!

    Great cards too, of course! ;)

    Have a great Wacky Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you chose to put that image in your header, I loved that card when you posted it ......

    Great job with Marjories colours, I thought her choice rocked.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I love the chunky glitter, too. I may need to venture out of my box and try it. I usually stick to Stickles and liquid applique, but this looks so pretty.

    As for the Tildas...you, Lori, and Hope got me hooked. On Thanksgiving, I was TOTALLY stressed out (a whole, long story!), so I ordered a few from a company In Switzerland. They came yesterday (how's that for speedy service for just $4?!) Last night, I was showing Brittany the Tilda cards on your three blogs, and we we went nuts! There are now 20 more stamps on my list, and I am dying to have them! LOL The only mistake I made was ordering the unmounted ones, thinking I could mount them on EZ mount myself. Well, the stamps were so thin that they were hard for my bad hand to mess with. I finally got it done, but next time I'll get the mounted ones! Anyway...thanks for the addiction, oh parter-in-crime! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love it! I love the paper piecing, I love the snow, love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!
    I love the snow!! Great card!!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!!! And I love the snow on the windows....too cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love the big Tilda, she is darling ^_~ And your card is so fabulous!!! I have not really liked those window cards at all until you posted this, lol! The scene is just so perfect and now I'm going to have to find some of the kid's glitter too, lol! I can always use the excuse that it's for one of Caitie's projects ^_~ Thanks for playing hun, your card is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, girl. I'm lovin' the snow, here! GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sparkle,
    You are too funny. The "giant" Tilda is way too cute. Love your card. The window is very clever.
    Hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your Tilda Header. And the window card is awesome! I love it. Thanks for the info on the snow. I'm gonna check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card! The snow turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very creative and I love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sparkle,
    Your MFT's card is so cute! I love the way you created a snowy winter window with the chunky glitter!

    PS Your blog header is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is uber pretty!

    =) Nona

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the way this card turned out. I think I will have to play with a window scene. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks