Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas! Imeldabella, Emmybella, and Savvyshopabella Gift Card Holder

At Brent's store, they chose to do Secret Santa. I'm not sure why my department didn't...but probably because we've had crazy deadlines and then tons of snow!

Well...Brent drew Jennifer and every time I would ask him...he kept saying, all I know is that she likes Coach. Their amount to spend was $25. So I told him to just get her a gift card. Again, the slacker he is...didn't have it in time for my picture, lol.

I stamped all of my shopping Bellas on Avery address labels and just stuck them in a row. The gift card goes where my "name" is. I also glued half way down on the bottom part so that the card wouldn't fall to the bottom of the pocket. :) I got all of the SU paper from Wish RAK.

Paper: SU Bella Rose
Stamps: Imeldabella, Emmybella, and Savvyshoppabella, Sentiment is CTMH
Snowflake Punch, Bella BonBon, PTI Spring Moss Ribbon, Crystal Stickles, and Copic Markers


I hope you're all having a great Christmas so far! Brent and I are going to go see a movie and just hang out. I'm trying to convince him to see 7 pounds, the new Will Smith movie. And then lots of crafting! :) Though I wish I were playing with Emily and Michael. I told my parents I would come home for Emily's birthday and she's totally excited. She turns 3 on January 28th. She's soooooo cute...she keeps saying, my birthday is soon!

My grandma's birthday was a couple weeks ago and they had a huge party for her at my dad's house. So now Emily understands the concept of her turning 3 in January, lol. Except I don't think she'll get as big of a party as my grandma did...so I hope she isn't too disappointed. :)

14 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Sparkle, to both you and Brent. Have a safe one, and make sure their is plenty of laughter and love.

    :) Marcia
    SBS4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and Brent, Sparkle. I love this gift card holder and love the different bellas on it. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Sparkle...love your card, great idea with the address labels :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I wish I was scrapping, lots of family stuff and visiting, tomorrow I will!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! So clever to use three bellas!! Beautiful coloring as usual. Your cards are always inspiring! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a FABULOUS gift card holder. I absolutely LOVE the Bellas you chose for it. Great colors too! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing! I love that you used address labels. So stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute and creative with the Avery Labels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sparkle,

    This gift card holder is absolutely beautiful and fabulous! I love the colors and the idea of using labels.

    Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

    Inky Smiles!

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling card!! I love how you used the labels to make a bigger card with 3 images!! Love the colors too, I'm sure she loved it! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowza this is a gorgeous Bella gift card holder!!!
    The idea to stamp on the labels is awesome and the colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How really Christmas and they are just too cute~ too! Love that snowflake!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks