Saturday, December 13, 2008

Merry Christmas To Me!

Brent isn't home right now, lol...and I can't really open these, because they're my Christmas present. All of the Smiths, MIL + FIL, both BILs, Scott's girlfriend Paula, and Brent all went in and got me 60 Copic Sketch markers. This is all I'm getting for Christmas, well except I'll get a gift from my parents, but I'm sooooooooo excited. Can it be Christmas already?!?


I have ordered so many, even the lady wrote a note on the invoice...You must have quite a collection of these by now?!? And I would like to say back, only 115 more to go. That's pretty sad, huh? But hey, they'd be happy to know I'm not done yet and they'll get lots more of my money, lol.

10 comments:

  1. wow that is amazing!!! Where do you order them from??
    merry ho ho:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooohooooo!!!! Merry Christmas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with those. That's so exciting. I can't wait to see more of your art colored with these awesome markers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Aren't you a lucky duck!!! Out of curiousity, where do you typically order them from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is so awesome! I too want to know where you got them from!! I have to make sure I am getting them at the best price I can!
    I put them on my list but oh no we could not possibly do that!
    Denise Wells
    mamascollections@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...I have not used these markers yet but they must be something wonderful...all your artwork always looks so nice so maybe I should think of investing in some....Merry Christmas to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sparkle! How fun! I want to come over your house and color!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love, love, love these markers also. You'll have to share your source!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...that's prettier than a boquet of flowers! And more colorful too. :-)

    Jane
    SBS4

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks