Thursday, December 11, 2008

mmm...Chocolate

I got this sentiment from Wish RAK along with some truffle images. I thought the sentiment would go perfect with Riley! I am really digging the Blush with the Tulip.

Paper: CTMH Cardstock, Perfect Day, Evensong
Stamps: Hanna Stamps, Sentiment is Whipper Snapper
CTMH Blooms, Prima Flowers, CTMH Bigger Brads, and Copics


I hope you all have a great Thursday! I'm going to Nona's tonight and we're doing desserts for the holidays. Maybe I'll actually have some chocolate tonight, lol. It shall be great as always. And then watching my recorded Grey's!

13 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love it! I *think* this might be in the envie I have coming from HS. I can't even remember what I bought. Isn't that sad?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Sparkle. Great choice on the colors and love that Riley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so SWEET!!! :D I love these colors together and Riley is adorable!:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL funny I'm still L~ingOL :) That is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's cute! That's totally me. Eating chocolates and relaxing on my couch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! I love this card!! he looks so satisfied!
    wish that was me on the couch with a box of (dark) chocolate.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card Sparkle, love the image and the colours are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now, isn't that the cutest Riley ever! Maybe it is time I invested in some!
    Thanks for your continued inspiration, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Riley card is so sweet! The saying is perfect for this card and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute is that? Looks almost good enough to eat.

    Jane
    SBS4

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehehe, this is SO me whenever my hubby gets me chocolate ^_~ Or whenever I get me chocolate.... or well you get the picture, lol!! He's too cute! I am loving the blush with tulip too! Darling card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks