Saturday, December 6, 2008

More Bella Bash Challenges - Bitty Bloom and Hockeymomabella Cards

This is my 2nd post for today. Scroll down to see Bella's Favorite Stamper #2.

Since Stamping Bella turned 2, Hope's challenge was all about 2's. I have 2 patterned pieces of paper, 2 shades of purple cardstock, 2panels behind the main image, 2 stamped images, 2 prima flowers, 2 brads, 2 sets of 2 bella baubles and my sentiment has 2 words!

Paper: Basic Grey Euphoria
Stamps: Stamping Bella, CTMH
Prima Flowers, Bella Baubles, Crystal Stickles, Copics, and CTMH Bigger Brads


Shannan chose to do a sketch challenge. I decided to finally use my Hockeymomabella. I know she's not very popular...as when I took her to Nona's house, no one really wanted images of her, lol. I only got her because 1. I have to have them all...and 2. Hockey is Brent's favorite sport! Jenn has til Christmas to make me a card with her, lol.

Paper: Flair Designs
Stamps: CTMH Star Struck and Stamping Bella
Copics, Crystal Stickles and CTMH Brads


2 comments:

  1. This is awesome. Love it!

    I think she needs Sarah Palin glasses though.

    =D Excited for Thursday!
    Nona

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Can you imagine her playing hockey~! Also that little flower girl is precious and so are the flowers you used to support her! Love the dew drops too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks