Monday, December 15, 2008

Scrap-lings!

Hanna Stamps Challenge #47 this last Friday was to make Scrap-lings. Which are mini cards the size of 4 1/4 x 1 1/4 inches. The concept came from cutting a standard card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches) down to a square card (4 1/4 x 4 1/4). Then what do to do with the left over? Make a scrapling, lol.


Paper: CTMH Cardstock, Bo Bunny Cardstock
Stamps: Van Riley, Trailor Riley, CTMH Say It With Style, PTI Snowfall Additions
CTMH Buttons, Twill, Brads, Liquid Applique, and Copic Markers


I used my new Van and Trailer Rileys for these. Avery address labels fit perfect on these, but I will say that my Copic markers don't color very well on them...as you can tell Riley is not blended very well. I may just use regular white cardstock next time.

These was so much fun to make, I think I have found a new obsession! But what would I really do with a bunch of these, lol?!?

11 comments:

  1. Oh these are just beyond adorable, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. could be used as bookmarks too. how super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to have to give these a try!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is That!! Riley in a van! Oh i just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute are these? I have an order of Riley's due to arrive any day now...I love what you have done with these!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These would make great bookmarks! Especially for any friends in a book club!! Great idea and great execution!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling idea!!! These would be SO perfect for little giftie treats in place of a tag! I am loving the red and blue combo too! Your Rileys are just too darling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super cute size!!!
    LOVE these...I think I'll have to try this too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the scrapling concept I need to try it soon!! you did awesome with yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't know how I missed these earlier, but they are so dog-gone cute!! I love the Riley's and what a terrific idea :) Yours would bea Sparkl-ings!! LOL Hugs, Kel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks