Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tilda Birthday Card

Isn't she just darling? I am so obsessed with Tilda now! It's scary! Not really, but it hurts the check book. And they're just about to release their new Valentine stamps. Whats a girl to do? I wish Sweden was a bit closer to us, lol.

Today would of been my mom's 54th birthday, so here is a birthday card in her honor.

Paper: CTMH, Basic Grey Urban Prairie
Stamps: Magnolia, CTMH
Prima Flowers, Crystal Stickles, CTMH Brads, and Copic Markers


I had a tragic craft crisis Tuesday night...my RV10 Copic marker ran out of ink while I was trying to finish a set of cards for Brent's grandma. The sad part is that Brent just ordered me Copics for Christmas on Sunday night and had I known then, I could of gotten a refill. Brent said I could order it...but I don't want to pay shipping, lol. But I have to finish our Christmas gift for her...so here's to shipping!

I hope you all have a great hump day!

14 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! Rick just ordered some Tildas for me for Christmas, and this is one of them (I picked them, of course!). I can't wait to get her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she is just too cute! Love the card! I have not let myself get any Bellas or Tildas or Rileys, etc, yet, because I just know I wouldn't be able to stop ;-) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Tilda card Sparkle. And here's what you do about not wanting to pay shipping for just a refill. Make the shipping for the money and order a few more markers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card! :D Tilda is sooo cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh - that is tragic. what a thoughtful gift for Grandma though! hope you get your refill quickly! And, scor-pal sells magnolia stamps now so you can pay US shipping (I think). darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable I can see why you have to have them all! Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Tilda cards are so cute! And Happy Birthday to you Mom-I bet she would have loved the card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Chica - If you haven't already ordered your refill, you may wanna check with Impressions in Tukwila as they sell Copics there? I am no Copic expert though, but I thought I'd try to help out :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. "tragic craft crisis" LOL! You crack me up! Isn't it funny how the world just isn't right when you can't finish a project?! I know I've had more than my fair share of crafy crisis this week alone!

    Beautiful card, can't wait to see you on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH Sparkle She is adorable! Cute card!! I think i need that stamp. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty card...and I hope you get that refill!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehehe, sorry about your craft crisis though the thought about how seriously we take running out of our supplies makes me laugh ^_~ Are we addicted to papercrafting or what?! I lovey the card, so fun and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a beautiful card! Your coloring is fantastic and the designer paper and flowers all go so great together!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks