Monday, December 22, 2008

Tilda Cherry Card

Happy Hanukkah to anyone who celebrates!

I had so much fun much with this card. It's still Christmas colors, but not Christmas-y in any way. I wanted to put more on the card, but didn't want to cover the cherries. The only accessory that comes in Citrus Leaf is Sassy Strands, so I had to settle for that over ribbon.

Paper: Renae's House, CTMH Cardstock
Stamps: Magnolia, CTMH Commentary
Copic Markers, CTMH Sassy Strands, Brads, and Nestabilites


Everyone have a great Monday! 3 days til Christmas!

12 comments:

  1. She is adorable. Love that cherry paper and your coloring is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Precious!!! What a cuttie card! You Rock Women!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo, this is terrific! And those colors go so beautifully with it all!

    Stef H

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in love with these images, and you are not helping my addiction!! LOL Terrific job coloring this little cutie, and I don't blame you one bit -- I wouldn't want to cover up that pretty cherry paper, either. Hugs, Kel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute! Love the way you colored her! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my she is adorable! Looks just like my Danica did when she was little, love those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is too adorable. Love the Sassy Strands. I never know what to do with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute. Wish we could get those adorable Magnolias. Have a wonderful holiday. Good to find your blog. I have been a fan of your work since the early Bella days!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Sparks,
    This is just DARLING! Where did you get the cherry paper? I have a customer looking for this!

    =) Nona

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute! I think I will have to invest in some of these stamps.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks