Monday, December 29, 2008

Valentines!

My favortie part of Valentine's Day as a kid was getting to decorate our Valentine holder so that all of the kids in your class could put your little Valentine's into it.

I got these images from Wish RAK and wanted to make some little valentines. They measure 3 x 4 inches. I can't wait til Emily is old enough for school and then I can make her some real cute ones for her class. :)

Paper: CTMH Cardstock
Stamps: SU Happy Heart Day
Copic Markers, Stickles, and CTMH
Buttons

Everyone have a great Monday! I have to go back to work...but at least it's a short work week!

11 comments:

  1. I hope you dont mind I have chosen you to put on my blog for blogs I love so expect a few more people over.

    Cazx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are stinkin' adorable! And your lil' sis is going to be the talk of the town with a talented sis like you taking care of all of her valentines! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I love the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Egads!! You are worse than the grocery store. I saw they had them out today!! Sheesh!

    OK, really I should get to making them up too! These are super cute ideas for me to start from!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are SO cute!! :) I think you should definitely send one of these to Em this year, and maybe start making a stash so she can hand out to her little friends even if she isn't in school :) Kel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sweet cards, Sparkle! The colors are just yummy...like Valentines candy. The buttons and the piercing are the perfect finishing touch. So so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are super cute, i love them

    ReplyDelete
  8. What cute valentines cards! Love the buttons on them too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Cute. Emmily will be so happy to have your home made valentines some day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are such CUTE cards!! I am a HUGE fan of buttons and yours look GTEAT on the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are precious~! I love the colors and those buttons too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks