Wednesday, December 31, 2008

With Love and Here Comes 2009!

I got this Wiff of Joy image from Wish RAK and she is the cutest thing ever. More stamps for me to drool over...and will probably end up buying. This is a bad addiction!

Paper: Basic Grey 2 Scoops
Stamps: Whiff of Joy, CTMH
Prima Flowers, Bella Dots, Nestabilities, and Copic Markers


Wow, I can't believe it's 2009 already. 1 more year and I'll be having my high school reunion, lol.

2008 has been a bunch of ups and downs...but overall an interesting year. We started the year moving from Denver to Seattle. Driving through Wyoming during the middle of winter is the scariest thing you can ever do. What only took us 1 1/2 days in June to drive, it took us 4 days to finally get to Seattle.

2 weeks later, someone crashed into Brent's car while it was parked in our parking lot. But we did get to sit court side and watch one of the last Seattle Sonic games. Unfortunately our basketball team moved to Oklahoma City.

Turning 26 this year was just another year passing. I had my bridal shower the weekend before and got to see most of my friends down in Portland. Then it was warp speed til the wedding. I am so happy to not be planning my wedding this year!

The wedding was wonderful and more then we could of imagined for. It was great to see all of our friends from college and it was so nice to just spend a week with my closest friends. I don't get to see Catherine very often, so the little bits of time I do get, I truly cherish. It was also wonderful to see all of my family. We all haven't been together in one place since my mom's funeral.

Europe was gorgeous...except my car got stolen the week before we left. Paris by far was my favorite and I had a great time in Disneyland! My parent's moved into their new house and my grandma moved in with them.

Brent and I are now in the process of looking for our first house and hope to move soon! Then I will be getting a new car. Those goals are first on our new list. And for 2009, Catherine will be getting married...so that's a trip to West Virginia, and I am planning on going to Hawaii! To finally see my mom's grave. We'll see what the rest of the year bring us...

9 comments:

  1. Best wishes in 2009 to you Sparkle!

    Thanks for all the inspiration you give us each day. I've followed you in the past as a fellow CTMH consultant, to checking your blog daily and now as a fellow "etsy"ian.

    I just purchased the above card from you tonight. I just couldn't help myself. I can make my own cards, but I think your work with your copics looks so great in photos, I just have to see it in person! I don't own any regular copics yet, just the Spica Glitter copics.

    I've also become obsessed with that stamp, so I placed an order on Sunday night from Wiff of Joy (after your suggestion of where to find them)!

    Thanks again and best wishes to you and Brent in 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a year. Looks like you're already geared up for an eventful 2009, what an emotional trip to Hawaii.

    Thanks for sharing your beautiful talent, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card...I love your choice of colors...Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card! You are right, she is adorable, I got a few of those images in a RAK as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job Sparkle!! And it's been fun getting to know you this year. Thanks for your support and friendship!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! Sounds like you had a very full year, but lots to look forward to for next year too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sparkle,
    Your card is fabulous!! I love, love cards!!
    Thanks for all your inpsiration throughout the year!! I look forward to the New Year and what it brings!!
    Thanks for sharing you life and talents with us!!
    Happy New Year!!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh she is the cutest. I love sharing images with stampers. Have a wonderful holiday! chris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is fantastic as expected. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks