Friday, January 9, 2009

All That Scraps Challenge #31

The challenge for All That Scraps this week is a color challenge. The colors are Pink Passion, Lovely Lilac, and Kraft. These are some very bright colors! My picture didn't photography very well...but all the buttons are purple and the same color.

Paper: SU Carstock, Basic Grey Bittersweet
Stamps: CC Designs
Crystal Stickles, Buttons, Copic Markers, Nestabilities, and Cuttlebug Hearts


And slightly off topic, but just something I wanted to address quickly. I know many of you would like me to list the copic colors that I use...but honestly, it's very time consuming and I tend to use MANY shades/colors on any given card. I usually use 3 shades of each color...plus skin tones, hair, and shadowing. I'm sorry to say that this isn't something I'm willing to do right now.

Most of the time, I just match up my paper to my Copic color chart and use whatever markers I have thats closest to that color. I don't really have a rhyme or reason. And since I use more CTMH paper then anything else, I just try to match those colors.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! Yeah, its Friday!

11 comments:

  1. a-dorable...that bear is just toooo sweet!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when people list their copic colors. I have seen it where when taking a picture of the project the people simply have their copics laid where you can see the colors and add a picture of that to the post. I for one love it when they do that! Not sure if that is a viable resolution because I have yet to get pictures on my blog so I do not know how hard it is to load!
    Hope that helps in a decision! Still love your work!
    Denise Wells
    mamascollections@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is just SO sweet! Don't worry about the COPIC color list. I come here to see what you made with them...not the list. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colors of your card as well as your coloring. very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just dying to know about 1 color....the one you outline the people/character with. It looks like a light gray?
    I would love to know that color.
    :) Linda

    Love your work. Such perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This bear is really delicious!!!
    The copic color are fantastic, I don't have them and I hope to buy them as soon as possible.
    Thanks for your creations. Sorry for my english! kiss. Gio

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOOOOOOOOOO freakin' cute!!! That bear is adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bear...sooo cute!
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks