Sunday, January 18, 2009

Blog Candy Winner!

Thanks for all the great Valentine stories! But nothing can beat driving around naked, so I have to pick Stephanie as my winner. Please email me your address to sparklingapple17@hotmail.com and I'll get those nesties out to you!

Stephanie said: Cute card! Have I got a crazy story for you! When I was a senior in high school, I was dating a very cute boy who wanted to attend a specific concert the weekend after Valentine's Day. Unfortunately, the concert was already sold out. I was on my way to work one Saturday morning and I heard one of the radio stations announcing a contest to win two tickets to that very concert. They had everyone meet at their location for details. To my surprise, the contest was to see who could drive around the city, totally naked, with just a V Day stuffed teddy bear in their lap the longest without getting pulled over. Looking back on the situation, I probably could have gone without participating, but at the time I was totally infatuated with him, and I thought it was worth it. I got some strange looks, and lots of honking! I have to admit it was pretty funny. And, yes, I won the tickets! LOLThe things people do, eh? Thanks for the opportunity to win some Nesties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks