Monday, January 12, 2009

Blog Candy Winner!

Thanks for all of your great ideas! I really appreciate them! I made one of the calendar books that Nicole Heady made and I am going to try to make my cards a month ahead. I have already finished all of my January birthdays, so I will be starting my February birthday cards!

At random.org, it picked #33 as my winner, so I would like to congratulate Tamikko! Please email your address at sparklingapple17@hotmail.com and I will get your mini Bellas to you.

Tamikko said...
Love your card Sparkle. Your site has been a great inspiration for me for a couple of months now.
I'm new to making cards but have been scrapbooking for a few years now. I really like how mish mash http://michellewooderson.blogspot.com/ has her Birthdays and other celebratory dates set up (see her Jan, 2nd blog entry).

I'm still old school though with all the dates in a little book, and rely on Facebook a little too much. Planning on incorporating the ideas I've found out in the blogasphere and I like the idea of having a stash with your envelopes, stamps and even addresses already on labels all ready to go.
Thanks for the chance to win some yummy candy. I've got two bellas myself and really love them.
Again thanks for your daily inspiration.

Tamikko
Chilliwack, B.C.

Everyone have a great Tuesday...and come back tomorrow for something fun!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks