Sunday, January 18, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge Week #7

This is my 2nd post for today, scroll down to see who my blog candy winner is. Thanks!

Every week, I'm making 2 Christmas cards, so by the first week of December 2009, I will have 104 cards already made. If you play along with me, send me your links and I'll put them in my post. If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword SCCC7.

Last week I challenged you to use liquid applique on your cards. I only picked it because I love using it as snow and fluff.

For week 8, I am going to challenge you to make square cards. If you make them 4 1/4 x 4 1/4, you can still mail them in a regular card envelope and not have to pay more.

This week I actually made 2 totally different cards. The first one is with one of my winter Tildas.

Paper: Basic Grey Figgy Pudding
Stamps: Waiting Tilda, Sled, Sentiment is CTMH
Snowflake Punch, Crystal Stickles, CTMH Brads, Buttons, Copic Markers, and Liquid Applique


I got these cute hedgehog images from Wish RAK. Aren't they just adorable?!?

Paper: Basic Grey Figgy Pudding
Stamps: Penny Black, Sentiment is CTMH
Snowflake Punches, CTMH Brads, CB Snowflake Embossing Folder, Copic Markers, Crystal Stickles, and Liquid Applique


Hope you all have a great Sunday!

Jenn's Card
Alanna's Card
Steph's Cards
GDP2001's Cards
Anna's Cards
Marjorie's Cards

15 comments:

  1. Hey Sparkle!

    These are beautiful cards! Love the snow and the glitter on the Tilda one, and the embossing and cute hedgehogs on the other. You're an inspiration, hun!

    Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sparkle these are just gorgeous. I always love the cards you make and your blog is very inspiring. Hope you having a great weekend. Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful cards, I love the tilda one especially, she is adorable and that is my favourite christmas paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sparks what gorgeous cards you've been making. I love them both and i agree with you those hedgehogs are the cutest! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sparkle these are gorgeous cards! Tilda is Adorable! YoU Rock Women!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these cards are magnificent Sparkle. I love how you used the liquid applique on the fence in the first one. The recipients of these cards sure will be lucky.

    Here's my submission for the week. Thanks for the challenge on using liquid applique. I've never used it before. Worked like a charm. I'm excited to use it more now. LOL.

    http://damoses.blogspot.com/2009/01/snowbella-for-2-challenges.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards.
    Can't wait to play along this week.

    Here are mine.
    http://gandgpremadescraps.blogspot.com/2009/01/bsc63-and-sccc7.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sparkle! Your cards are so adorable! Love the hedgehogs that look all furry. They look so soft and huggable. Here are my cards for this week.

    http://stephaniecastrodesigns.blogspot.com/2009/01/sparkles-christmas-card-challenge-week_18.html

    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Sparkle! Your cards are great, I really love the Tilda card and how you made the snow on the fence. I like her glittery scarf too :0)!

    Here's my card for this challenge:

    http://ilovethisscrap.blogspot.com/2009/01/sparkles-christmas-card-challenge-week.html

    Can't wait to see you Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are wonderful, Sparkle! I esp love the hedgies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So so cute. I am doing a Christmas card challenge for me too. I am only challenging myself one a week.....good luck to you too. Love your cards, and liquid applique is always so fun for snow scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are too cute!! I love those hedgehogs :D Here are mine ^_~ Thanks for the challenge hun!

    http://mommyscraps.blogspot.com/2009/01/cutie-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Way cute cards! I love the snowy steps! And the hedge hogs are too cute wtih the snowman! Thanks again for putting out this challenge!
    Here's mine for http://scrapandcrap.blogspot.com/2009/01/basic-joy.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. beyond fabulous! love the liquid appliqué details!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute cards! Finished the week 8 challenge!
    I am so proud I now have 4 cards, just started the challenge last week, DONE!!

    http://gandgpremadescraps.blogspot.com/2009/01/ccc-week-8.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks