Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ipodabella Card and Created By Courtney Challenge #21

ETA: We have also added one more chick this week, so please welcome Kim! Can you tell that I pre-posted this and forgot to update it? I have updated my list below and Kim is now on there. Thanks!

This is my 2nd post for today. Scroll down and see who won my blog candy!

Today's challenge is all about your favorite CD. What do you listen to while you stamp? Post a pic of the CD cover and your creation!

Since Brent and I live in an apartment and I normally craft at night (10pm to 2am), I can't listen to music out loud. So I listen to my iPod and that's what I used as my inspiration. My taste in music changes everyday, so I can't really say I have a favorite CD. I go in my phases...but mostly Alternative, Pop, and R&;B are my favorite genres.


Paper: CTMH Emporium
Stamps: Stamping Bella
Copic Markers, CTMH Brads, Buttons, Blooms, Cuttlebug Embossing and Crystal Stickles


Don't forget to check out the rest of the team's projects. All of them are listed here in this CBC Challenge Chicks list. If you play along with us, remember to link your creation to Courtney's blog, and you could win a prize from Courtney! If you upload to SCS, the keyword is CBCC21.

I hope you all have a great Tuesday!

13 comments:

  1. Sparkle I love this card! I love the colors they are perfect for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Love the colors and the fact that the bella girl is listening to her own Ipod!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! What a great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute!! i love the twist of using the ipod!! I had to dig through the internet to find my CD cover because I listen to my Ipod too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Sparkle!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is seriously cute card! I love my ipod. I've got the silver one, just like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh great card and job on the challenge! I love the metallic look the Houndstooth CB folder gives this card. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute, Sparkle! Love the stitching and the coloring you did with your Copics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card for the challenge! Love the lime green and your i-podabella is so perfect for this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable card! I haven't seen that Bella image before. And is the strip behind it a cuttlebug embossing plate? If so I haven't seen that one before either. Lots of great stuff.

    Jane
    SBS4

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks