Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Chinese New Years!

Though I begged and begged, I still never got these cute little guys on top of my wedding cake, lol. These were a gift Anna, my step-mom, gave me after she went to Vancouver, BC for the first time.


I haven't been back to Vancouver yet and I've been in Seattle for a year already! I actually probably won't go til Brent and I go to the Olympics! We're going to see men's hockey. I wanted to get figure skating tickets, but they were too expensive.

I hope you all have a Happy New Year! It's the Year of the Ox.

6 comments:

  1. I wanted to use some music from Star Wars for my wedding, but my mom flatly refused to let me do that :( These little guys are adorable though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To you, too!

    These guys are completely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute!!! Happy New Year!

    We went to the Torino Olympics. We got see the US vs Russia men's hockey game. Not only was the game awesome, but I am a HUGE skating fan, and the row behind us was filled with all of the US skaters! TOO COOL! We saw two skating events~women's finals, and the medalist exhibition. Yes, it was expensive, but so worth it! Attending the Olympics was such a cool adventure. You're going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are those two!

    Happy New Year. I was born in Vancouver and just love it there.

    I nominated you for blog award today. Check it out if you get a chance :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Sparkle. We just came back from the Bay last night after celebrating at my hubby's parents house. Those two are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year, Sparkle! These figurines are TOO cute! :) Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks