Friday, January 2, 2009

Life is Better...

when it SPARKLES! :) And look, its a mini me and mini Brent, lol.

This is my 2nd post for today, so scroll down to see my card for the ATS Challenge this week.

I got these images from Wish RAK and isn't it so sweet?!? I am totally falling in love with Sarah Kay. I just broke down and bought some stamps and Basic Grey's new paper. I hope to make plenty of valentines! :)

Paper: SU Cardstock, SU Bella Rose
Stamps: Sarah Kay, Sentiment is Verve Stamps
Prima Flowers, Dew Drops, Stitching, Copic Markers, Nestabilities, and CTMH Ribbon


I hope you all have a great Friday!

9 comments:

  1. Oh just beautiful card. Love your colouring and the colours are just so lovely. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you used and your coloring is so awesome!! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. om my goodness, Sparks! i LOVE this! i love the paper, colors, image, SENTIMENT! :) this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Super sweet, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cute!!!!!! And the sentiment fits YOU perfectly!!!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is darling!
    What a sweet image of the two of you, lol! Great colors and perfect saying!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card...stunning colours.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! So pretty! Love the sentiment too. I need some SPARKLE in my life these wintery, grey days!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks