Wednesday, January 7, 2009

MFT Who's That Girl Challenges #15 and #16

This week's Who's That Girl challenge was to use She's Having a Baby and do either paper piecing or stitching. Which, I did both. This is a weird card size for me, but just kindof went with it. It's 3 1/2 x 5 1/2.

Paper: Basic Grey Bittersweet
Stamps: MFT
Prima Flowers, Bella Dots, Copic Markers, and CTMH Brads


I was a slacker with the holiday break and didn't get #15 done in time. But better late than never I suppose. Last weeks challenge was to use Hot Stuff and used teared paper. I didn't do the paper part, but made this cute holder for a single tea bag.

Paper: CTMH KTMH
Stamps: MFT
Copic Markers, Prima Flowers, CTMH Brads, and Cuttlebug Swiss Dots


Everyone have a great hump day!

9 comments:

  1. Both gorgeous cards...lovely colours.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are beautiful.

    I like the stitches look on cards. Too bad I can't sew - and if I do, it's by hand. Somehow sewing machines & I do NOT get along at all. NEver have. But hand sewing???? Now THAT I can do!

    Stef H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sparkle! I ♥ them both. You're so creative. I ♥ all your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sparkle,
    Love your cards. I ordered the Gingersnaps too.
    Hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these stamps! The paper piecing is perfect! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both awesome! I love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! TWO!? Wow you have been busy! Hope your day back at work yesterday went well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUTE cards Sparkle!!! What a great tea bag holder card!!!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks