Friday, January 16, 2009

Odd Bird Planet Chinese New Years Sale!

Being multi-cutural, I love celebrating New Years 3 times a year! My last one is coming up in a couple of weeks with Chinese New Years. 9 more years until its the year of the dog again, lol.

Odd Bird Planet is having a great sale and certain stamps will be 25% off. Here is the list of stuff on sale.

Since all I've been making lately are valentines...I thought I'd make a fun card for those who hate this commercial holiday. :)

Paper: CTMH Carstock, SU Bella Rose
Stamps: OBP Kelly's Poison, Kelly's Heart with Bones, Love Bites and Fish Skeleton (on sale)
MS Border Punch, Copics, Crystal Stickles, and Rhinestones


This next card reminds me so much of my friend/sorority sister Valerie. It suits her personality so well. It makes me laugh...I do have a morbid sense of humor sometimes.

Paper: SU Ghostly Greetings
Stamps: OBP Fishbowl Cauldron Toysack, Best Fishes, and Fish Skeleton (on sale)CTMH Ribbon, Bigger Brads, Copic Markers, Nestabilities, MS Border Punch, and Crystal Stickles


I hope you all have a great Friday! It's almost the weekend!

6 comments:

  1. OOOH adorable so digging your fish skeleton! Must get this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very funny! I especially like the fish one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That best fishes is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are too funny love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, I love them both! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe! so funny! the love stinks card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks