Sunday, February 15, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge Week #11

Every week, I'm making 2 Christmas cards, so by the first week of December 2009, I will have 104 cards already made. If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword SCCC11.

Last week I challenged you to only use red and white. I must say that this challenge was a bit hard! I ended up using 2 shades of red and some black for her shoes. I always have a hard time leaving white space on my Tilda's...but I think she came out pretty good!

Paper: Basic Grey Wassail, CTMH Cardstock
Stamps: Magnolia, Sentiment is Amuse
Snowflake Punch, Crystal Stickles, Copcics, CTMH Brads, and Snowflake CB Folder


Mr. Linky Note: Please link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation and not just the generic link to your blog. To get the full url, click the title of your blog post (which will load a page that has just that post on it), then copy and paste the URL into the Mr. Linky form. Thanks! Mr. Linky is located right below this paragraph.

For Week #12, I made a sketch for you to use. Once I changed my Photoshop file into a JPEG, the red layer made some of my black text get blurry. I'm not sure why...but I only have Photoshop on my work laptop, not my desktop at home...so sorry! Next time I will mess with it more and see whats wrong with the layering.



Everyone have a great Sunday and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sparkle,
    Had this one done by MOnday morning. Had to cheat a little and use shades of red---pink and some black.
    can't wait to try this week challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is darling. I love how you colored Tilda. I also used the snowflakes embossing folder on my card. Great minds must think alike.

    Can't wait to try the sketch for next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Tilda card is so sweet! I love the dual shades of red :D This was a bit challenging at first for me too, but I ended up really loving color combo! Thanks for another great challenge! Maybe I'll actually get to making my cards before Sunday this week, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card and great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love these little chubby cheeked images! Very sweet card. So smart of you to make the two cards a week. I know I will be sorry I didn't take part in that once December rolls around again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card! Great idea for the challenge! This is my first entry for your Christmas Card Challenge. Thank you.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks