Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Created By Courtney Challenge #25

Today's challenge is an inspiration challenge. Courtney sent us this picture and since its a circuit love board, I knew I had the perfect paper for this card. And isn't this image of Billy just perfect for this card?

Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Stamps: Pink Cat Studio
CTMH Buttons, Brads, Ribbon, Copic Markers, Cyrstal Stickles, and Nestabilities


Today is Lorie's and Chris's last day with the chicks. I promise that we're not dropping off like flies! But like many of us, they have many other commitments. They'll still be around and playing along when they can!

So, this gives all of you the opportunity to be a Guest Designer for the CBCC Chicks. Post back to Courtney's blog and let her know you're interested! We look forward to it!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the team's projects. All of them are listed here in this CBC Challenge Chicks list. If you play along with us, remember to link your creation to Courtney's blog, and you could win a prize from Courtney! If you upload to SCS, the keyword is CBCC25.

16 comments:

  1. Wow, that is the perfect paper! The whole thing is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors! Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card Sparkle!!! Great job on the stitching and I love the sparkly heart! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack! Seriously cute! That Billy gets me every time! *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cool! I love this card with that paper!!!!!!! Great job on this challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute cards! I've been catching up on your posts and am sorry to hear about the challenges with the house buying. But, that just means something better is out there waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sparkle that is awesome! That paper totally fits this challenge and your Billy is adorable! Great work!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This paper is perfect! And billy is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. :) Your paper is so PERFECT for this challenge as well!! (I just came over from Dani's blog) :) Billy's just too handsome there! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CUTE!! Great paper and adorable image :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cute card Sparkle, love the sweet image and those fabulous buttons!
    Have a great evening, Debx

    ReplyDelete
  12. FABULOUS!!!! That DP goes along perfectly! Thank you for sending me off so kindly! I appreciate you and are linking you up among my favorites. I will be here often!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks