Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Created By Courtney Challenge #26

This week's challenge is to stamp with bubble wrap. I took a square piece of bubble wrap and dipped it into white paint. Then I lightly pressed it against my Desert Sand cardstock. It made a neat and fun background piece for this cute card!

I would like to welcome Risa to the Chicks! She will be with us for the next 6 months and I have already added her to my Chicks List.

Paper: Basic Grey Bittersweet
Stamps: Magnolia Stamps, CTMH
Prima Flowers, Bella Baubles, Copics, and Nestabilities


Don't forget to check out the rest of the team's projects. All of them are listed here in this CBC Challenge Chicks list. If you play along with us, remember to link your creation to Courtney's blog, and you could win a prize from Courtney! If you upload to SCS, the keyword is CBCC26.

Everyone have a great Tuesday!

21 comments:

  1. beautiful card Sparkle, I love this sweet Tilda!
    Have a great day! Debx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a very clever girl...love your work. Please stop by when you can and keep making those cards and show us your work.
    Thank you.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sparkle, love what you have done with the bubblewrap!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sparkle,
    Thanks for the warm welcome:)
    Wow....I never would have thought to use the BW in this manner. Your background is so awesome!!! I also love your Tilda. She is colored in beautifully and I love your embellishments. Great job!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the bubble wrap background...too cool! :D Tilda is colored beautifully and I love all the flowers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card!! What a neat idea with the BW. I'll have to try THAT! :) Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute - what a great idea to stamp with bubble wrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is just so adorable. Great job on the bubble wrap.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute!! I love the white on the dark cardstock :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super sweet card!!! Love the splotchy look of the paint on the cardstock!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!!
    Super cute card!! You make me want to buy these stamps!! Oh my can I afford another addiction?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun technique!! Your card is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is adorable, Sparkle! I love the paint background. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sparkle, fantastic card, the background is fabulous, gorgeous image. joey.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ack! The paint is such a great idea! Gives it such a different look, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great job!! I love these lil girls!! I love your card too!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You always amaze me at your papers and layering. i love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I so love this! BTW thanks for the enabling... I just placed my first Magnolia order!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my! SO stinkin' cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so stinkin' adorable!! great colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks