Monday, February 23, 2009

Dorothy Anya

House Update: We got all of our paperwork back for the house! We're having our inspection done on Tuesday at 7am. :( That's way too early for me, lol. But as long as it goes well, we should be good! Since the house is brand new, the inspection should be easy peasy.

KL Scrappin n Stampin: Don't forget to check out my Tilda card over on the KL SNS blog. Plus, if you the use the code FEB2009, you get 25% off your total for the rest of the month. They're pre-ordering Magnolia's for their Easter and St. Patty's collection, so don't miss out!

Paper: Basic Grey Urban Prairie
Stamps: The Greeting Farm Dorothy Anya
Prima Flowers, Buttons, Copics, and MS Border Punch


I'm trying out for a "Gardner" position on the Greeting Farm DT. My friend Jenn was so sweet to share with me and I made this for her! Isn't Anya just adorable?!? She reminds me of the Powerpuff Girls. Even though Buttercup seems to be the mean one, she's always been my favorite, lol. It was nice and sunny on Saturday, so that inspired the bright colors.

I hope you all have a great Monday! Tonight its the Women Tell All and Jason will be in the hot seat, lol.

17 comments:

  1. Great card Sparkle, smiled at your comment about the Powerpuff girls!

    Good luck with the house, my fingers are crossed for you.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, for the house stuff. Hope it all works out. Good luck on the DT, they would be making a big mistake not to ask you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I like how you made her un-Dorthy like. That is a smart idea! LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck on the DT...I wish I had half your talent at cards! I love them all

    ReplyDelete
  5. You would think new house inspections would be easy, haha. Just make sure and check all baseboards and door frames for paint, escpecially in the closets. Also check all corners tops and bottoms for cracks in the tile. Just look at everything really closely so you don't sign off on somthing and find it when it is to late.

    Good luck with the DT!! The card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay on the house!! and good luck with the gardner spot - you would be FABULOUS!!! :) super cute card, as always

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!! I'm so happy for you!!
    good luck with the inspection!!
    love your card too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope everything goes well at the inspection...how exciting! :D

    Your card is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE..and I can't believe your sending it to me. How lucky am I?!?! :D And good luck with the DT position...they would be crazy not to have you! :D

    And I can't wait for the Bachelor tonight...it's gonna be GOOD! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so sweet Sparkle, good luck with the DT call!
    Have a great evening, Debx

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this Sparkle! Your coloring is really GOOD and your papers are very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That puppy is TOO cute. Great job balancing all those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am loving this card! Urban Prairie is such a springy paper! Ohhh is it SPRING YET!? LOL ADORABLE CARD! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sparkle, so beautiful - your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your new home Sparkle! I'm sure you are super excited and that you can't wait to move in etc. :)
    Your card is awesome! Anya is colored in beautifully and I love the bright colors..very pretty!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. ahhh love all the colors you used. its a really great card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ack! She is adorable! I've been trying to resist getting this BG paper. It's getting harder and harder! Good luck "gardening"! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks