Friday, February 27, 2009

Giesha Anya

I'm leaving to go to Portland today and I won't be back til Monday night. My dad and Anna live out in the boonies, lol, so they don't have cable or internet. I will have internet at my In-laws, so I should be able to peek in over the weekend. If you have any questions though, I may not answer til I get back. I do have scheduled posts for you all while I'm away.

She reminds of the movie and book Memoirs of a Geisha. Last summer while I was getting fillings done at the dentist, I watched it. I was late getting back to work, so I didn't stay to finish watching the movie. I really need to rent it and watch it again...or just read the book, lol.

Paper: CTMH, DCVW
Stamps: The Greeting Farm
Prima Flowers, Rhinestones, Ribbon, and Copics


I will be celebrating Christmas with the Bliatouts and the Smiths, Emily's 3rd birthday, and more China shopping with my Aunt. Thats a lot to pack into one weekend.

If I can get away from the fam for just a bit, I want to go to Craft Warehouse. Gotta take advantage of the tax free crafting goods, lol! Everyone have a great weekend! I will update you on the house when we get back.

12 comments:

  1. Hiya Sparks, this is fabulous, I havent seen this Anya your colour choice is just perfect for her, great card. joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, this anya is just perfect...great choice of paper!!! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is absolutely gorgeous Sparkle...I love it! :D Have a great weekend with the fam! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Enjoy yourself this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute card...I love it!!
    The paper and the colors are perfect!!
    I have been trying to decide if I want any of these stamps...hmmm?!
    Have a great weekend with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. have fun! gotta love CW :). question: do you actually use a black copic on her hair? Or just a really dark gray??

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning.
    The movie and the book are so good.
    The book was very moving.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your Geisha card..she looks bee-u-tiful in purple..have a great weekend with the FAM..btw i love your holder for copics from AMUSE...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card girlfriend! No internet -- I don't know if I could do it! LOL!!!!! Have a great time and just relax and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGosh! This is so fabulous! The purple is perfect on Anya. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Sparkle...this is just lovely! Have a super time this weekend! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. great colors - great stamp and beautiful coloring job!!! wonderful card!!! Thanks so much for my beautiful birthday card!!! You're so organized and creative - I'm in awe!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks