Thursday, February 19, 2009

Good Luck

It's been forever since I've played with my meese! I have all the new Rileys too and haven't even inked them up! My wonderful Bella Sistah, Lori Olive, got me a Hot Knife, so I finally got everything on EZMount! Yes, it does smell if you do large quantities at a time and if you touch the rubber just a tad bit, lol, but oh, its so worth it! It cuts so nicely!

Paper: CTMH and SU
Stamps: Hanna Stamps, Sentiment is CTMH
Prima Flowers, Dew Drops, and Copic Markers

Last March, I didn't have this Riley yet, so I've been waiting a long time to use him, lol. Can you tell this is my favorite time of the year?!?

I'm on the edge of my seat to see what happens on Grey's and Private Practice, though I'm going to Nona's tonight. I hope you all have a great Thursday!

16 comments:

  1. I just love how that hot knife slices thru that rubber like butter! Great looking Riley card! BTW, wasn't it dumb of Archer to confess everything in the last episode?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card, love the stitching and cute stamp!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! LOVE the paper!

    Any news on your house?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Hey tells more about the Hot Knife... Maybe i need one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just going to say the same thing about the hot knife. Maybe you can show us a little picture tutorial of what it is and how you are using it. I'm so used to the CTMH stamps, I'm not sure what to do with the few rubber unmounted stamps I've purchased. :)

    Cute Riley card too! Love the Green!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card - and I love your new header!! is it "real" or did you create it digitally?

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE!! I love ole Riley! This is fun!

    I too can't wait to see what happens! I hope I can watch them both tonight!

    Love the new header!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I havn't used my meese in a long time either. This card is fatastic, makes me want to dig mine out!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is just too cute!!! Love your new Blog Banner.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! How cute this little guy is! Love the papers! Great new blog banner...it suits you.

    Have fun at Nona's...wish I was going!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute card!!
    I'm loving all the green...I need to get busy with my St. Patty's day cards!!
    YAY!! can't wait for Greys tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable. I just ordered some new Riley's even though I have several that I haven't inked yet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So stinkin' adorable! I didn't get to watch Grey's last night. Thank goodness for Tivo! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks