Friday, February 6, 2009

Pink Cat Studio Love Challenge

On Paper Craft Planet, the Pink Cat Studio challenge was to make a card using the acronym LOVE. So, I have L for layers, O for one ribbon, V for valentine, and E for embellishments! Aren't they just so cute?!?

Paper: CTMH Cardstock, Basic Grey Bittersweet
Stamps: Pink Cat Studio
Copic Markers, CTMH Brads, Crystal Stickles, Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, and American Crafts Ribbon


I hope you all have a great Friday! Yeah it's almost the weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Well let me be the first to say this card is adorable!! I get my Dog Gone stamps today. :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo sweet...that ribbon is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute! I really need to get me some of those Nestabilities, too! :o)

    Have a great Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!!! Love that image...it's so sweet! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with the LOVE! Such a cute card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. TGIF Sparkle. Your card is just too adorable :) Lori

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Sparkle this is ADORABLE! Your coloring is SPOT on too! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sparkle,

    What a clever card for a clever challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,
    This is such a cute card! I love the coloring. I just joined the DGS team and wanted to stop by to say hi!
    Jacilynn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks