Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sea of Love

*I don't normally promote things for my Etsy, but just wanted to let you all know that I'm having a card sale. All of my cards right now are $0.99. I have a few that will expire at the beginning of March, so I am hoping to clear them out! I will be posting new cards on my Etsy after Valentine's Day!*

Can you tell I'm itchin for some nice weather? I had to dig and find some summer paper! I didn't have any water paper, but thought this fun beach theme would be cute.
Paper: Bo Bunny
Stamps: Doggone Stamps Seahorse , Sentiment is OBP
Buttons, Copic Markers, Prima Flowers, Crystal Stickles, and Bella Baubles


In September 2007, I bought a case of Tombow to make my Save the Date cards, invitations, RSVP cards, and Thank you cards. I'm amazed with everything I've made, that this case has lasted me a year and a half.

I wasn't going to buy so much this time around since I never want to do wedding stuff again, lol. But to get the best price, I had to buy a case. At least it is something I will use and hopefully it'll even last longer this time.

So here's to Tombow! I got them at http://www.penwa.com/ if you were wondering...and with the case, they're only $1.99 each (there are 144 in the case). No tax and free shipping!
ETA: Penwa does sell them individually for $2.10 a piece and they do free shipping after $50. I could of ordered less for a bit more, but figured since I know I will use them, it was worth it to me to save the $20. Hey, that's like 3 new bellas, lol. It gets even cheaper once you order in the hundreds and thousands, but didn't want to mess with a buy-in, sorting, and shipping to people. Most of my friends locally use the ATG now and buy Tombow for their CTMH customers, since CTMH sells it. I know many don't love Tombow anymore, but it's still my one and only, lol!


Hope you all have a great hump day!

13 comments:

  1. Just an FYI- I normally buy my tombow from Discount Office Items - it's often about $2.19 and with a $75 order there's no shipping plus no tax!! So only about 20 cents more but you don't have to spend as much at one time for free shipping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I buy my monoadhesive in bulk too - great deal! I buy from Discount OFfice Supplies and organize a group buy with friends, so it saves us LOTS of money!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! :D Wow, that'a alot of Tombow...but you can't beat that awesome price! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a great idea ladies. I am constantly runnin out of adhesive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great card! I purchase my Tombow from Penwa too but I call my stamping friends to see if they want to go in on a case.

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute card Sparks! And OMG thats a lotta tombow girl! But I know you'll put it all to good use!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Tombow, but I use Zip Dry for slick papers that the Tombow won't stick too - I go through DOZENS of refills, so I guess I should start buying in bulk, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card...it's been raining here so, I'm kinda in the mood for a little summer sun too!!
    WOW!! that is a lot of tombow!LOL!!
    I'm sure you'll use it all up. And heck yeah if you can save $20 to buy more bellas why not?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is one cute seahorse! lovely sketch and WOW that's a lot of Tombow. :) I love my ATG tape but didnt' splurge for the gun yet. Hugs, Kel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Geez, I forgot to tell you that I tagged you on my blog (not sure if I saw it on here or not, maybe you already did it before). If so, that's okay too. Have a GREAT day! :) Kel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job on the seahorse!!! Thanks for the tip on the tape, too. I use an ATG gun, but have to buy tape for some classes I am teaching so this site will come in real handy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an absolutely adorable seahorse!! I love your color treatment!
    I can't help on the Tombow talk ... I moved on into ATG long ago. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love your sea horse. I almost got that as one of mine but couldn't really think how I would use it, You just showed me a great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks